Lion Club is a stay-and-play group for children who haven't started Reception yet and their mums / dads / nans / grandads / great-nans / other carers.
We meet on Wednesday mornings in term time from 10 to 12 in the hall at Christ Church, Lye High Street.
- A big space to run around or drive cars, bikes etc.
- Craft activity
- Imaginative play, puzzles, dressing up, toys, trains...
- Play with other children the same age.
- A separate baby area where the ride-ons can't go.
- Nappy changing table.
- A friendly community of adults who know what it's like!
- Chance to sit and chat (maybe) while children play.
- Meet other families.